[Atlantia-Announce] SCA 50 Year: Land Agent Message

Adriana la Bretonne via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed May 25 06:17:14 PDT 2016

>From the SCA 50 Year Land Agent:

*I am working on getting e-mails to all of the land agents with placement
and information, etc.It will take me a few days to get to everyone, please
bear with me, I promise I will get to you.While I am working on this, I
will not be as responsive as I would like to be, please give me some leeway
and I will get back to you as soon as I can.If you have not heard back from
me by the middle of next week (that's around May 30th / June 1st), then
yes, please ping me, I am human and getting a lot of requests for
information right now (understandably so 😊 )I look forward to seeing
everyone there.*

--
Adriana la Bretonne, OP

"In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone should
have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him."   ~
Dereke Bruce