[Atlantia-Announce] Highland River Melees Queen's Bardic, June 11

Katherine Hawkins via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon May 23 07:13:45 PDT 2016

 Greetings,
I have been asked to coordinate the Queen's Bardic for this event. There will be bardic at lunch and at feast. If you are a singer, storyteller, poet, dancer, etc., and would like to participate, please drop me a line and I will assign a time for your performance.
Children are welcome as well.
Yours in service,
Lady Katarzyna Witkowska  "A poet is someone who stands outside in the rain hoping to be struck by lightning."  James Dickey