[Atlantia-Announce] MoL 101 at Crown!

Kit Wellner via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue May 3 08:12:35 PDT 2016

Marhaba and Greetings!
If you wish to take the MoL 101 class - a great time as we gear up for spring and summer tourney season - but cannot make it to University I will be teaching it between the end of the tourney and court this Saturday at Crown.  Location TBD.  Find me or the autocrat during the day and we can let you know where we decided to tuck the class!

Baruna Sajah bint-Habushun ibn-Ishandiyar al-Hajjaji
Traveling MoL, Education  & Novice Scribe Deputy to the Clerk Signet, Woman Who Makes Paints, and unofficial Atlantian Minister of Hugs