[Atlantia-Announce] Competition at Crown for the Tempore!!

Janina Krakowska via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue May 3 10:11:07 PDT 2016

IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! (well almost - this Saturday)

 Are you prepared for the Tempore Atlantia?  You only have a few days left
to put the finishing touches on your entries!  This is the time-oriented
competition that is the companion to the wildly successful  Cultural
Tempore held at Coronation. Two major points - 1- you don't need to be
present to win! and 2 - There is an EZ-Doc form that you can use if you are
uncomfortable with the idea of documenting your entry.
http://larsdatter.com/ezdoc/   Just think of all those luscious points you
can snuggle up to.

What does this Tempore thing entail?  Anything that comes from the time
1250 to 1400.  This is an era that brings to mind the idea of the knight in
shining armor. The arts flourished; poetry, embroidery, the martial arts,
and many others.

 For myself, the glorious embroidery is particularly important. Therefore,
I will offer a separate prize for the best use of embroidery from this
period. This will be a collection of very useful supplies.

What is the prize for the Tempore itself you might ask. It will be a pouch
full of Spike buttons!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/288447307/seahorse-unicorn-spike-atlantia-buttons?ref=shop_home_active_23
   As I understand, these buttons will be produced very shortly.
Unfortunately,
this means that there will be a slight delay in delivering the prize.  The
shipping box will be present for the lucky winner to fill out their address
for the speediest delivery. If you are sending your entry with someone
else, please make sure they clearly write your address on the Entrant
Roster Form.  Please.

The judging will use the new forms and criteria as can be found at:
http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/judging/

I look forward to your creative efforts, and seeing the impressive display
at Coronation!

In Service to Atlantia, Her Royalty, Her Populace, and the Arts and
Sciences!

Baroness Janina Krakowska

janina.krakowska at gmail.com