[Atlantia-Announce] Poeta Atlantiae Competition at Coronation

Katherine Hawkins via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Mar 30 07:42:06 PDT 2016

Poets,
As you know, the Competition to select the new Poeta Atlantiae will be held this Saturday at Coronation.  Please bring your entries to me at A&S before noon and fill out the forms.  I will be sitting at the Tempore Atlantiae table.  Below are the requirements for entering:
You must write two (2) poems in two different documentable medieval forms.  One poem should honor our new queen and the second should honor our new king.  Documentation is required as well as a letter of intent stating what you wish to accomplish as Poeta.  You must be present to enter.
I look forward to chatting with each of you and reading your entries.
Yours in service,
Lady Katarzyna WitkowskaPoeta Atlantiae   "A poet is someone who stands outside in the rain hoping to be struck by lightning."  James Dickey