[Atlantia-Announce] Atlantians at SCA 50 year

Josh Wells via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Mar 22 17:56:41 PDT 2016

Atlantia has an encampment! If you are going to SCA 50 Year and camping
with Atlantia, please register NOW! And by now, I really mean the deadline
of May 17th!

http://www.sca50year.org/registration.html

The camping group is named Atlantia Royal.

You MUST preregister and prepay for your camp space to be allocated. As a
Crown encampment, we are in one of the few locations that will have running
water and power in camp so space is at a premium.

Thanks!

Carlyle Jamesson

--
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity"

"The last three or four reps is what makes the muscles grow. This area of
pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion. That's what
most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through
the pain no matter what happens."

"The dynamic range of raw human talent is tiny compared to practiced human
accomplishment."