[Atlantia-Announce] SCA 50 Year: YOUTH ACTIVITIES / INSTRUCTORS NEEDED

Adriana la Bretonne via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Mar 22 06:34:15 PDT 2016

Greetings! As many of you may know the celebration of the 50th anniversary
for the Society will be held from June 17-27, 2016 in Danville, IN. I am
looking for volunteers to help teach Youth Classes at SCA 50 year. Please
contact me, Baroness Cerridwen verch Ioreword with any ideas, offers to
teach, or questions you may have.

Youth classes will be offered starting on Saturday, June 18th from 2-4,
then throughout the week from 10-4, with Wed being a joint A&S and Youth
day. On Saturday, June 25th classes will be offered from 10-2. If offering
to teach please email me at at children at sca50year.org or complete the form
at
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1KKJ9bUt6iT2hPQ-vubtqrJqCEPXw31lfbmKNMH3KpZQ/viewform

SCA 50 Year event website: http://www.sca50year.org/

--
Adriana la Bretonne, OP

"In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone should
have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him."   ~
Dereke Bruce