[Atlantia-Announce] SCA 50 Year: YOUTH ACTIVITIES / INSTRUCTORS NEEDED

Adriana la Bretonne via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Mar 22 08:36:31 PDT 2016

Volunteers are being requested to teach a Youth Class, Adults and Youth
alike! Never taught a Youth class? No problem, help is available for making
the class Youth and/or Family friendly. Here are some ideas of classes to
teach:

• Basic belly dancing moves
• Basic Heraldry (food items or cardboard shields work great)
• Period songs
• Period games
• Making period dolls (peg dolls/knights or yarn dolls, etc.
• Illumination (coloring, painting, drawing)
• Making a wooden sword or even construction paper sword
• Weaving basics or spinning
• Making period accessories such pouches, book covers, jewelry, etc.
• Cooking or food basics
• Medieval life or animals
• Anything YOU find fascinating!

--