[Atlantia-Announce] Old School War Practice

Elizabeth Dorris via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Mar 21 15:40:54 PDT 2016

Greetings Fellow Archers!

:D My name is Vittoria Cavalieri, baby Marshal, and I'm running my first ever archery tournament at Old School War Practice June 2 -4, 2016 an event designed to prepare atlantians to fight and shoot at Pennsic. This will also be the first time that target archery has been offered at this event, that being said I humbly ask for your help and I'll take anything!
Does anyone have any targets that I can bum for the shoot? If so what are they of? I'm in need of a target for a clout shoot, a window target, and a friend and foe, primarily, but like I said I'll take anything! I'm willing to travel to get the targets (I live in Portsmouth, VA) or meet you at an event to pick them up and to bring them back as well!

If you don't have any targets would you please consider coming out and shooting at this event? I would love to see you all there!

Thank you so much in advance!

-Vittoria