[Atlantia-Announce] Competition for the next Scrivener Royal

Geffrei Maudeleyne via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Mar 15 09:56:46 PDT 2016

My apologies in forgetting to post here the rules for SR.  But then the
office frequently has less than a week to do a scroll.

Atlantian Scrivener Royal Competition rules/guidelines:

The SR often requested by the Crown to do a scroll on short notice. The
first of two parts of the challenge is to do an AoA scroll from the list the
Backlog Deputy Clerk Signet sent me. These all have heraldry that has been
registered and is very past due. Contact me through this FB account or my
Geffrei Maudeleyne account to get a name for your assignment. Do not contact
the Backlog Deputy.

The second part of the challenge is to make Calligraphy, Illumination, or
both, largess. This is not going out and buying something to put in gift
baskets, etc. but items you make. This doesn't necessarily mean scrolls.
Thinking out of the box is as welcome as more traditional means. There is
not a quantity here, quality is much preferred.

The day of the competition is at the next Coronation.

The term of the office is tied to the reign of the respective King and
Queen. More details can be had from the Atlantian Book of Laws.

Contacting my Face Book ID Geffrei Maudeleyne is the quickest way to reach
me. My email is Artist @at@ Geffrei .dot. com.

Geffrei,
Scrivener Royal