[Atlantia-Announce] Addendum to KASF Court Report.

jaycee peters via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Mar 8 08:36:09 PST 2016

The following are the members of i Firenza who were awarded an Augmentation of Arms of a commedia mask by Their Majesties Christoph and Adelhait...Lady Sophia the OrangeLady Geneviefve 'EstelleLady Tessa de SpinaLord Juame de MoncoLord Manus MacDhaiLord Giovan DonadoLord William GarrettIbrihim bin Ilyas bin Mustafa al- HaddadIf I am missing anyone would the troop please contact me.Wynne Blue Shark