[Atlantia-Announce] SCA 50 Year: Persona Challenge Announced!

Adriana la Bretonne via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Mar 8 07:49:39 PST 2016

Is your persona pretty well perfect in every way?

Then you're prepared for the 50th Year Celebration's Persona Competition!

This 3-tiered competition (Youth, Novice, and Advanced) offers a venue in
which participants may showcase their authentic pre-17th-century personae.

NOVICE LEVEL: for those who have just begun to apply their research to the
creation of persona-appropriate items and character. Contestants will
undergo five unique challenges throughout the course of the event.

ADVANCED LEVEL: open to those who have made a significant investment in the
research & development of an historically accurate personae. Competitors at
this level will face eight unique challenges.

YOUTH LEVEL: is designed to encourage our society’s youth to begin persona
research at an early age. They will take part in two
challenges and complete an activity book before the end of the
celebration.

Pre-registration deadline with artsandsciences at 50year.org is May 1, 2016.

Sound intriguing? We thought so. Rules, requirements and details are
coming...but we thought you'd like to know what we're planning now!

--
Adriana la Bretonne, OP

"In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone should
have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him."   ~
Dereke Bruce