[Atlantia-Announce] Monday archery at Grimmsfield

Grimm via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Jun 29 10:58:58 PDT 2016

My good and noble friends of the bow,

                With the great success of the SPACSS shooting day, I have
decided not to cancel practice on July 4th, but rather expand it! Archery
practice will be from 3 till 7 and then a potluck and (legal) fireworks to
follow! The SPACSS shoot is still set up as well as novelty targets and
Royal Rounds as well. We will have a giant sub and baked beans going. Please
RSVP at grimm at grimmsfield.com or on facebook. For more information and
directions please see www.grimmsfield.com.

Hope to see you there,

Your servant,

Grimm

TL:DR archery at Grimmsfield 7/4/16 3 till 7 then potluck/fireworks.