[Atlantia-Announce] SPACSS archery Challenge in Atlantia

Grimm via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Jun 22 15:30:38 PDT 2016

My good and noble friends of the bow:

Please, let's take it easy with all the trash talk going on between the
various practices in fair Atlantia. Remember, we are doing this for the
glory of Atlantia and not just to see who has the 2nd best practice next to
Grimmsfield. Whose practice can almost get as many archers as Grimmsfield is
not something to lose our civility over. You are ALL almost as good as
Grimmsfield and have nothing to be ashamed of. Also, do not let the idea of
Grimm dragging himself through the dirt at Atlantian Court at Pennsic to
give a prize to the head of your practice make you come out and shoot a
SPACSS score. There is no nobility in shooting for that reason, do it for
Atlantia and the pride you take in being in the finest kingdom of the known
world!!!

But where can we shoot the SPACSS you ask. As of right now there are 5
locations shooting the SPACSS this weekend:

1.       Roxbury Mill Archery Practice in Redland, MD. 6/26/16 from 10 to 12
a.m.

2.       Bright Hills Archery Practice in Glen Arm, MD. 6/26/16 from 1 to 4
p.m.

3.       Sacred Stone Archery Practice in Kernersville, NC. 6/26/16 from 5
p.m. till dusk.

4.       Grimmsfield Archery Practice in Haymarket, VA. 6/26/16 from 11 a.m.
till dusk

5.       Haus Charlottenburg by the Sea in Southern Shores, NC. 6/26/16 from
1 till 4 p.m.

(Details of all of these locations can be found at
http://www.grimmsfield.com/SPACSS.html)

  Any other scores turned in from the weekend can be added to the numbers of
any practice or counted as your own group.

A quick note on the standings so far:

Atlantia has 8 archers out of a total of 48 (16%). The lowest Atlantian
archer is 13th out of 48 and we hold 6 of the top 10 scores.

With the archery community we have in Atlantia, we should be more above the
50% mark for shooters and hold all of the top ten! Let's show the known
world what it means to be an Atlantian Archer!

Your servant,

Grimm