[Atlantia-Announce] Ponte Alto Investiture: Carnevale in an Italian Town Square

Theresa O Cahir via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Feb 18 13:08:04 PST 2016

We are looking forward to warm weather, sunshine, and blue skies as The Barony of Ponte Alto celebrates Investiture and Baronial Birthday on Saturday.  I wanted to make those attending aware of a couple of things since we are expecting a higher number of people than we originally anticipated:
--parking at the church is going to be tight.  If you cannot find a space, please pull up in front of the church doors and there will be information at Troll for overflow parking.  You can unload your things and then park.  A couple parking spaces will be reserved for St. Luke's parishioners (see next item).
--There will be some people from St. Luke's who will be in the building for a meeting or choir rehearsal. If you see folks in mundane clothes, you can assume they're with the church.  But, if they look lost, feel free to ask if they're with the church or if they're newcomers to the SCA (never hurts to recruit!).
--Lunch feast will be served buffet-style. This is due to fire codes and maximum occupancy rates when tables are set up in the Parish Hall.  We can accommodate more people if we spread out a bit and its easier to serve buffet-style rather than the traditional feast style. We will set up tables in another room of the church--just outside the hall.
Thank you,Theresa

Lady Theresa O Cahir
Theresa CreanEvent Steward, Barony of Ponte Alto Investiture703-644-2930804-432-3226 (cell)