[Atlantia-Announce] University

Katherine Hawkins via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Feb 3 11:47:23 PST 2016

Thanks to the wonderful autocrat the room has been cancelled.  Thank you.
Katarzyna   "A poet is someone who stands outside in the rain hoping to be struck by lightning."  James Dickey

Does anyone need a hotel room for University?  The Quality Inn refuses to cancel my reservation and I cannot attend because of just getting out of the hospital.  I have never heard of such an early cancellation deadline.
Katarzyna   "A poet is someone who stands outside in the rain hoping to be struck by lightning."  James Dickey