[Atlantia-Announce] Spring Coronation and Spring Crown Bids 2017

Kingdom of Atlantia Event Bids via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Dec 13 05:45:00 PST 2016

Greetings!

I would like to take a moment to thank everyone that submitted bids for the
2017  Spring Coronation and Spring Crown. We received one (1) bid for
Spring Coronation and three (3) bids for Spring Crown. They will all be
reviewed at the event bid committee tonight and decision will be made.

I kindly ask all in the kingdom to please review the list for 2017 and 2018
bids. Please submit bids early and often. This will help ensure that we are
able to keep bids in the preferred location and have plenty of bids to
consider.

Thank you again to all of those that stepped up and offered your service to
our kingdom by submitting an event bid!

Yours in Service & Friendship,

Eme Hänsler

Meisterin Emeludt Hänsler (mka Emmie Smith)

Kingdom Event Bid Coordinator, Kingdom of Atlantia

* kingdomevents at atlantia.sca.org

( 919-909-3268

Please visit the Event Bid Website for more information: Kingdom of
Atlantia Event Bid Page
<http://www.atlantia.sca.org/offices/seneschal/kingdom-event-bids>