[Atlantia-Announce] Battle on the Bay: September 2-4

Patches via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Aug 30 19:23:06 PDT 2016

Battle on the Bay is going to be stupendous this weekend.  We have
opportunities to volunteer with feast, parking, and retaining (please reply
if you can help out with any of these).  We have tons of martial activities:
3 melee scenarios for armoured combat, a rapier tournament and 3 rapier
melees, target archery, thrown weapons, combat archery, siege weapons, and
youth combat.  There will be tons of A&S activities from bardic to mead
sampling to play writing to a fiber solar and many more. There will be a
sumptuous feast and a fund raiser lunch.

Information

You can find the site address and price on the Atlantian calendar.  More
info can be found on both our website
(https://storvik.atlantia.sca.org/events/battle-on-the-bay-2016/) and the
Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/events/483519568518198/)

Our current, ever changing, almost final schedule is:

Friday

*	Set up 4 - 10 PM
*	Troll 6 - 9 PM
*	Dancing/bardic (after set up) 8 - 10 PM

Saturday

*	Troll 8 AM - 4:00 PM
*	Morning court 10 - 10:30 AM
*	Authorizations (immediately following court) 10:30 - 11 AM ish
*	Melees (immediately following author.) 11 AM - 4 PM
*	Archery Range 11 AM - 3 PM
*	Thrown Weapons TBD
*	Youth fighting 11 AM - 1 PM
*	Fiber Solar 11 AM - 3 PM
*	Dance class 11 AM-12 PM
*	Newcomer Tour 11 AM - 12 PM
*	Fund Raiser Lunch 12 - 1:30 PM
*	Mead Tasting 12 - 3 PM
*	Children's Activity: Whirligigs and Bubbles 12:30-2 PM
*	Heralds Point 1 -2 PM
*	Iron Commedia Workshop 1 -2 PM
*	Atlantian Madrasa (Middle Eastern Guild) Table 1-3 PM
*	Chatelain Class 2 -3 PM
*	Long-form Storytelling Contest 2:30 - 4 PM
*	Viking Spinning Class 3 - 4 PM
*	Lochmere Vocal Music Guild Performance 4-4:30 PM
*	Evening Court 4:30 - 5:30 PM
*	Iron Commedia Performance 5:30 - 6 PM
*	Feast 6:30 - 8:30 PM
*	Dancing: Between first and second course
*	Maugie concert: Between second and third course
*	Dancing/bardic (after feast) 9-10 PM

Sunday

*	Clean up 8 - 11 AM

I hope to see people there.