[Atlantia-Announce] Labor day archery at Grimmsfield

Grimm via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Aug 29 14:16:40 PDT 2016

My good and noble friends of the bow:
Once again as the summer draws to a close, the powers that be have the
audacity to schedule a national holiday on my practice day! Understanding
that they do not have to consult with me, I have decided to go with the
flow. Therefore archery on 09/05/16 (Labor Day) will begin at 1 p.m. instead
of 5 and I will be making my now almost famous stew. All are welcome and a
side dish or dessert will not be turned away. Join us at Grimmsfield as we
celebrate Labor Day as it should be celebrated, with good friends and
archery! For more information and directions please see
<http://www.grimmsfield.com/> www.grimmsfield.com . RSVP to
grimm at grimmsfield.com.
Your servant,
Grimm
TL:DR: Archery at Grimmsfield 9/5/16 1p.m. till dusk