[Atlantia-Announce] Bardic Challenge at Battle on the Bay

MyLinda Butterworth via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Aug 25 12:43:51 PDT 2016

A challenge has been issued for Battle on the Bay for the second round of
Long Tales either spoken or sung. It will be held at 3 PM under the bards
dayshade. As during the last challenge we encourage you to bring a tale
that is between 10 and 15 minutes in length. I myself will bring a trinket
to place up for a prize and I encourage others to do so as well (but not
necessary to play). We would love to have between 4-6 participants. Be
prepared to verbally document your piece if asked. Now prepare to tell.....