[Atlantia-Announce] Buckston Birthday Bash UPDATE

Suzanne Stacey via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Aug 17 14:47:29 PDT 2016

Greetings Fair Gentle Atlantians!

Come one, come all to our annual Buckston Birthday Bash!
Date: November 12th, 2016
Location: Schely Grange Hall, 3416 Schley Rd, Hillsborough, NC 27278.

For your medieval pleasure there will be:

   - Heavy and Rapier Combat - prizes will be awarded for the days winners
   - Adult Outdoor Games
   - Indoor and Outdoor Kids Activities
   - A&S Competitions - Largesse, Scroll Blanks, and Dessert
   - Bardic Circle
   - Dancing
   - Baronial Court
   - A Princely Feast
   - Merchants

In spirit with our canton's goals this year we have chosen "Give Back" as
our theme for the event.  Gentles are encouraged to participate in our
competitions to win prizes and to help us give back to the royal peers and
the populace.

Merchants are still being accepted.  Please contact the autocrat, contact
information below.

http://buckston.atlantia.sca.org/buckston-birthday
http://windmastershill.org/event/buckston-birthday-bash-2/?instance_id=679732

Huzzah!