[Atlantia-Announce] [Lochmere] Info re: Nacht in der Stadt

chrissings@juno.com via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Apr 21 16:11:36 PDT 2016

   Greetings Atlantia! We are just two days away from Nacht in der Stadt! The weather forecast has improved over the last week: High of 67 degrees, partly cloudy (which is also partly sunny!) and only 10% chance of precipitation!We want you to have fun! To that end, here are a few last minute reminders and details that you should keep in mind!We are not at our usual site this year. Do not go to Camp Barrett! We won’t be there! We will be at Earleigh Heights Fire Department in Severna Park. (See event announcement for more details http://lochmere.atlantia.sca.org/annual_events/nott2016 )
Site opens at 9:00 a.m., activities begin at 10:00 a.m.  The full schedule will be published in the event program and is also available at the link above.
We still have spaces for feast. They will be sold on a first come, first serve basis (the awesome menu is below).
We will be selling lunch on site (at troll) for $5 to the first 150 people interested. The lunch will consist of grilled sausage, rolls, cheese, and seasonal fruit.
We love newcomers! There will be a Newcomer’s Point on the field!  Please come and introduce yourself! Ask for Mistress Medb.
Martial activities include Rapier, Combat Archery, and Thrown Weapons.
Please do not park in front of the garage doors. The Fire Fighters may need to respond to an emergency during the day. Also, no parking on the Magothy Road side of the parking lot. That is reserved for the firefighters.  There are plenty of parking spaces available in the parking lot.
Please come to troll with your membership cards, cash, and/or check in hand. Please do the math ahead of time! This will make the line go faster!  Please make checks payable to SCA-MD, Inc., Barony of Lochmere. Troll is just inside the doors to the hall.
You may gently drive onto the field to off-load your equipment, but please remove your vehicle as quickly as possible into the parking lot. Our Field Coordinator, Lord Cormac ua Rigain, will be happy to guide you.
All A&S activities are in the hall. There will be a sign-up sheet at troll for classes with a class size limit. First come, first serve!
Shopping! We have at least 6 or 7 merchants attending! Bring extra cash!
We are looking forward to seeing you at the event! Yours in Service,Mistress Arianna Morgan and Lady Gwen verch LlywelynCo-Autocrats Nacht in der Stadt Menu:First Course: Pork & Muenster Sausage, Venison Sausage, mustards, Salat of Greens, Leek Soup, Mushroom and/or Spinach Tart.Second Course: Savory Toasted Cheese over Grilled Asparagus, Roasted Hens, Venison Pie, Roast Piglet (pork loin), and Blanc Mange.Dessert: Strawberry Tart, Pear Tart, Apple Tart, Lenten Slices.

Wall Street Daily
Peter Schiff: China Just Armed its Financial Missile
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/57180c13d250ac121d85st03vuc__._,_.___ Posted by: "chrissings at juno.com" <chrissings at juno.com> Reply via web post• Reply to sender • Reply to group •Start a New Topic•Messages in this topic (1)Upgrade your account with the latest Yahoo Mail appGet organized with the fast and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail app. Upgrade today!   Visit the Lochmere homepage!
    .
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/57195e4abdebe5e490da9st04vuc