[Atlantia-Announce] Feast Menu for Nacht in der Stadt (Night on the Town) April 23rd

chrissings@juno.com via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sun Apr 10 05:05:56 PDT 2016

Greetings My Lords and Ladies: There is still time to send in your reservations for Nacht in der Stadt!  Our cooks, Lord Cadfael ap Madoc and Master Reynard de La Rochefoucauld and have planned a wonderful feast as follows for 80 people. First Course:
 Zervelat (Pork Sausage) & Venison sausage (with mustard)
 Venison Tart, Spinach Tart and/or Mushroom Tart, (depending on budget & logistics), Sallat of Greens, Leek Soup Second Course:
 Roast Hens, Blanc Manger, Venison, Stuffed Piglet (Pork Loin), depending on budget and logistics) Asparagus with Savory Toasted Cheese Dessert Course:
 Strawberry Tart and Snowe, Apple Tart, Pear Tart, and Lenten Slices Our Reservationist is Lady Isolda Croswaithe.  Her mailing address can be found at this link.  (If for some reason the link does not work, go to the Atlantian Calendar page and clink on the link found there!) http://lochmere.atlantia.sca.org/annual_events/nott2016/ We hope to see you all there! Yours in Service, Mistress Arianna Morgan & Lady Gwen verch Llywelyn
Co-Autocrats, Nacht in der Stadt
Wall Street Daily
Peter Schiff: China Just Armed its Financial Missile
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/570a41df4101341de3502st01vuc