[Atlantia-Announce] Deadline for Summer University class proposals approaching

Jennifer Fischer via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Fri Apr 15 08:13:06 PDT 2016

5 days left for track proposal classes and 12 for individual class
proposals for Kingdom University Summer Session 93! Outdoor University, so
lots of room for classes that aren't traditionally allowed or cannot be
accommodated at a school. Large field for fighting and / or thrown weapons.
We can accommodate brewing or glass works or metal working as well. This is
a camping University, so we will also have a pot luck dinner and a Hafla in
the evening! This is going to be another one for the books, so don't miss
out.

Additional information can be found on University website or by contacting
me directly at university at atlantia.sca.org.

http://university.atlantia.sca.org/

In service,
Lady Lisette la Roux