[Atlantia-Announce] Friday archery at Grimmsfield

Grimm via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Apr 6 07:50:03 PDT 2016

Greetings unto the Archers of Fair Atlantia and beyond,

With Kingdom Archery occurring this weekend, I would like to offer all of
you the opportunity to shake the cobwebs off and warm up your muscles before
the shoot. Therefore Grimmsfield will open for a special practice Friday
April 8th from 3 till it is too dark to shoot. Royal rounds will be
available, but mostly we will be working on Shoot-off drills. Come and
improve you speed and accuracy before the big day. As always, snacks will
never be turned away. For more information and directions, please see
www.grimmsfield.com. Hope to see you there and at Kingdom Archery this
Saterday.

Your servant,

Grimm