[Atlantia-Announce] SCA 50 Year: Merchant Coordinator

Adriana la Bretonne via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Apr 5 06:08:15 PDT 2016

We're pleased to welcome Chuck Jones (Egill's Woodstuffs) to SCA 50 Year
Staff as our new merchant coordinator. He's hit the ground running!

At the same time, we bid Kim Harvey (Kenna Harve) a farewell and wish her
the best of luck as she steps away to address some unforeseen circumstances.

SCA 50 Year Event Website: http://www.sca50year.org/

Merchant Coordinator Email: Merchants at sca50year.org
--
Adriana la Bretonne, OP

"In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone should
have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him."   ~
Dereke Bruce