[Atlantia-Announce] Crown Tourney

Craig via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Apr 4 13:31:53 PDT 2016

Unto the Kingdom of Atlantia does Cian Triton, Principal Herald, send
greetings!

This past weekend was a glorious day, as the Kingdom welcomed our new
King and Queen, Dietrich and Thora.

However, with that Coronation, the Kingdom has no heirs to the throne.

It is my understanding that in 1 months time, a tournament will be held
at the behest of Their Majesties to determine who shall have the right
to call themselves Prince and Princess of Atlantia.There will be honor,
glory, chivalry, and nobility all during that day, and I look forward to it.

Oh, and there will also be HERALDRY!

Heraldry, ceremony, and pomp are all part of what makes the Dream come
alive.

If you are planning on entering the Spring Crown Tournament, I urge you
to muster as much pomp and circumstance as you can.I urge you to recruit
a herald to speak for you, to boast of your abilities, and to sing
praises of your Consort.You are coming forth to battle for the right to
wear the crowns of Atlantia, and you should do so in style!

If you do not have a herald, and do not know of anyone in particular
that you wish to herald you and your consort onto the field, please
contact me off-list at Triton {at} Atlantia.sca.org.We have MANY
talented heralds in the Kingdom of Atlantia, and many of them would be
more than happy to offer their services to you, if you so desire.

Atlantia has the best heralds in the Known World.Put them to work for you!

-Cian Triton