[Atlantia-Announce] A Note From the Kingdom Event Bid Committee

Kingdom of Atlantia Event Bids via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Sep 3 06:01:20 PDT 2015

Greetings,

The Kingdom Event Bid Committee would like to take this opportunity to
share with you our purpose and mission.

The Kingdom Event Bid Committee works together to review all bids that are
received for Kingdom events.  Together we work to ensure to that we accept
quality bids that are in the best interest of our populace and Kingdom.  We
strive to accept bids that are of good quality and are financially sound;
allowing us to offer Kingdom events that are affordable for our populace.
With this in mind, we will use our discretion in extending bid deadlines in
order to ensure this.

We do need your help with achieving this and that is by submitting bids.
We cannot accept a bid that we do not receive any bids from that area.
Please take the time to consider Autocratting a Kingdom event.  This is a
service that would benefit your entire Kingdom as a whole.

For more information about bids that we are currently seeking, please visit
the Kingdom Event Page:  http://seneschal.atlantia.sca.org/KingdomBids/

LAstly, to ensure that your bid and questions are processed correctly
please ensure that you send all questions and correspondence related to
Event Bids to the official email address and not via Facebook
posts/comments/Messenger or personal email.

Please send all questions or bids to:  kingdomevents at atlantia.sca.org

Yours in Friendship and Service,

Herrin Emeludt Hansler, Kingdom Event Bids Coordinator

Countess Kari Kyst, Event Bids Committee Member

Mistress Celia of Rosedale, Event Bids Committee Member

kingdomevents at atlantia.sca.org