[Atlantia-Announce] Kingdom Travel Fund fundraiser at Crown

Kit Wellner via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Fri Oct 23 11:36:27 PDT 2015

Greetings Atlantia,
The scribes will be holding a fundraiser to support the kingdom travel fund at Crown Tourney.  This is the fundraiser that was postponed at WoW due to logistics with the venue changes.  Bookmarks, note cards, calendars, and frameable art will be available for suggested donations.  We will be in the merchant area so please drop by and browse.  Help us make sure our King and Queen can travel to events without undo burden on Their personal pocketbooks.  They do so much for us!
Please cross-post to all lists! Thank you and see you at crown!

Saaida Sajah bint-Habushun ibn-Ishandiyar al-Hajjaji
Minion of Her Grace Seonaid ni Fhionn, MoL, Education  & Novice Scribe Deputy to the Clerk Signet, Woman Who Makes Paints, and unofficial Atlantian Minister of Hugs