[Atlantia-Announce] Group scribal activities at upcoming events

Atlantian Clerk Signet via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue Oct 20 06:56:08 PDT 2015

Good morning!

     I will be at Marinus Investiture this Saturday with paper, paint, ink,
and the Backlog. :)

  Similar to an event held last year called Manuscripts at the Abbey, we
will look at how various pages from manuscripts in period were created. At
several upcoming events we are going use these methods to help aid in the
completion of Atlantia's backlogged scribal assignments.  This is a great
social way for scribes of all levels (the novice who has never touched a
brush/pen all the way up to our art experts) to come work together for part
of a day and learn from each other in the process.

   I would love to see anyone there who wants to participate in this
project and help out the Kingdom!

Thank you,
Lady Olivia Isabelle