[Atlantia-Announce] Monday Archery at Grimmsfield

Grimm via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Oct 7 11:06:30 PDT 2015

To my noble friends of the bow:

For once I am not bothering you for a Sunday Practice. Instead, I am bugging
you to announce extended hours for Mondays practice. Because of Columbus
Day, many of you have Monday off and knowing that you would love to spend it
shooting archery, I am going to open the range early at 3:00 p.m. and shoot
till dusk. The range will be open for both Royal Rounds, IKAC, novelty and
the woods walk. I will make a simple stew to help us keep our strength up
and anyone who would like to bring snacks is welcome.  For more information
and directions see: www.grimmsfield.com

Hope to see you there,

Grimm

TL:DR: Grimmsfield Monday archery starts at 3:00