[Atlantia-Announce] house for flooded out SCA members in SC

David Wendelken via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sun Oct 4 18:28:01 PDT 2015

I hope everyone in SC is ok.

If a member of your group has been flooded out and can't live in their home
for a while, we happen to have an empty 3BR/2B house we can let them stay in
here in Fayetteville, NC for a few months while their home is being
repaired.  Depending upon need, you might have to double up with another
family.

We just bought it to fix up and rent out, but the only work we've done on it
is to rip out the old carpet.    So, it's ugly and not everything works at
the moment.  It might take a few days to get new kitchen appliances in, a
plumber to fix some leaky plumbing, and some furniture to use.  But it's
better than a flooded out home and it's free for our SCA guests to stay in.

So, if you know someone in the SCA who needs help, let us know.

Andras Salamanda and Fu'il

David and Rebecca Wendelken
Fayetteville, NC
910-677-0495