[Atlantia-Announce] Chalice/Coronation Update Correction

Katherine Hawkins via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sun Oct 4 07:42:26 PDT 2015

I will not be able to attend Coronation as I have a previous commitment on that weekend.  If you have entries for the Poetry Competition, please send them to me at k_hawk_us at yahoo.com  The winning poem will be announced at Coronation.  Thank you very much.   "Poetry is nearer to vital truth than history." ~Plato, Ion