[Atlantia-Announce] Kingdom Travel Fund Fundraiser at WoW

Kit Wellner via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Fri Oct 2 12:45:04 PDT 2015

Hail fair Atlantia!
Our monarchs travel far and often to visit Their kingdom and that travel is expensive.  To allow Them to travel as much as They would like to the scribes are having a fundraiser!
HE Lynette Semere and I are taking in donations of greeting cards, bookmarks, and small pieces of framable art from any scribe that wishes to donate them and they will be available at WoW  on Friday during the scriptorium in the new barn building and again on Saturday at a TBD location for a suggested donation.
If anyone would like to contribute art please contact me for the specifics of what we are looking for.  And we hope to see everyone at WoW - drop by, see the scribes at work, and pick up a pretty for a nominal donation!  Come help us keep our Monarchs on the MOVE!

Saaida Sajah bint-Habushun ibn-Ishandiyar al-Hajjaji
Minion of Her Grace Seonaid ni Fhionn, MoL, Education  & Novice Scribe Deputy to the Clerk Signet, Woman Who Makes Paints, and unofficial Atlantian Minister of Hugs