[Atlantia-Announce] Coronation to be held at Chalice of the Sun God 10/10/15

Christine Menton via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Oct 1 10:43:09 PDT 2015

Greetings:

It is my pleasure to announce that the Barony of Ponte Alto will be hosting
 Atlantia's Coronation at our Chalice of the Sun God event on October
10th.  Although there will be changes due to the combined event the
information for preregistering, hotels, prices, and directions will not
change.  That information can be found here:
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/events/chalice.php    I will be updating
everyone with more information on the schedule changes when I receive
them.  We look forward to seeing everyone next weekend.

Lady Caitilin Irruis inghean ui Riada
(Christine Menton)
Seneschal
Barony of Ponte Alto