[Atlantia-Announce] Don't miss out on the opportunity to teach! Winter University is here for YOU

Jennifer Fischer via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Nov 23 07:03:42 PST 2015

Greetings to Atlantia....

Just wanted to remind folks that Winter University is currently accepting
class proposals for the February 6th session being held in the Barony of
Ravens Cove, Kenansville, NC. Deadlines for Track proposals is December
16th and December 23rd for individual class proposals.

Don't miss your opportunity. This site is going to be great. If you have
sent in your proposals and have not received a confirmation email from me,
it means they were lost in the void. Please contact me as soon as possible.

More information can be found here....Come join us and exchange that vast
amount of knowledge that I know you have to share.....if you teach it, they
will come.

http://university.atlantia.sca.org/

In service,
Lady Lisette la Roux