[Atlantia-Announce] Fwd: [Buckston] [WHAnnounce] Buckston Birthday

Adriana la Bretonne via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Nov 4 06:01:01 PST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: WH-Announce <whannounce at lists.windmastershill.org>
Date: Tue, Nov 3, 2015 at 10:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Buckston] [WHAnnounce] Buckston Birthday
To: WH-Announce <whannounce at lists.windmastershill.org>, "
keep at lists.windmastershill.org" <keep at lists.windmastershill.org>, Ania <
Baimev at gmail.com>, Bryan London <firefighter932.bl at gmail.com>, Doug <
emt13391 at gmail.com>, J Phillip Holloman <ems90202 at gmail.com>, Jack S <
jsrn98 at yahoo.com>, Jamel <jameltw at yahoo.com>, Matthew <
Mmckinney119 at gmail.com>, Melissa Farmer <damiana_98 at yahoo.com>

All,

We have been getting some questions on when feast reservations are due and
when general pre-registration for the event is closed. Here are the
details.

Pre-registration for the event will close one week from the event. That
means that Saturday, November 7th is the last day that you can "pre" pay
your way into the event. This is separate from feast.

Feast spots will be sold until we either run out of tickets, or until feast
actually starts at the event.

So, in summary, its not too late to send in your feast reservations or your
event "Pre-Registration".

And, in case you missed it, here is who you need to send your information
to for both feast and for pre-registration.

Please make checks payable to Canton of Buckston -on-Eno,SCA,inc. Send the
check to the following address.

Lady Tessa de Spina
MKA: Janice Harris
502 Calvert Ct,
Hillsborough, NC 27278

Also, I have received a few words from both our heavy and rapier marshals.
See below.

***Heavy***

Those armored fighters gracious and willing enough to join us for a fun
filled day of fighting at the Buckston Birthday Event, we will be having
for your fighting pleasure a Warlord Tourney.   We will begin with all
armored fighters on the field (each fighter for themselves), each fighter
will engage with other fighters and each fighter he or she defeats will
join his or her team until there is only on team remaining.   We will
repeat this as often as the fighters would like.  We will follow this with
the fighter choice of an Atlantian speed tourney and/or pickups.
  I will allow up to two MiT's, first come first allowed.  Please bring the
appropriate marshaling equipment.
  Marshaling assistance would be appreciated if anyone else would like to
marshal.
Armored MiC
Adelric  Falke

***Rapier***
10:15-11:45- Class rapier marshal
11:45-12:15 inspections and authorizations
12-1 field open for pick ups/LUNCH
1:00-200 Sharks and Minnows
2:00-3:00 Bedford points
3:00-3:30 2 bears in 1 pit challange
3;30-4:30 Wacky bear pit draw a handicap/or bonus item extravaganza

Let me know if you folks have any questions.
YIS,

Ragnarr Holtaskalli (Trey Carson)
Canton of Buckston-on-Eno
Chatelaine , Webminister