[Atlantia-Announce] Northern Atlantia: garland-making session at Baroness Emma West's

Elspeth Payne via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Nov 2 06:51:32 PST 2015

 Her Excellency Emma West is hosting her annual evergreen-garland-making session at her home in Bowie, MD on Sunday, December 6 from 2-4pm. You bring:
evergreen boughs and anything you want to add to your garland, like ribbons. Think juniper, yew, holly, even pine or spruce, magnolia - we work with what we can find!garden nippers if you have someyou may wish for garden gloves if you have tender skinNibbles to share are always nice
If you have done this before, please bring your plastic 6' garland that we use as the base to make these. If you haven't, ping me offline (elspeth at elspethpayne.com) and I will bring you one - no charge, just for the fun of spreading this simple and pleasing craft.
If neither Baroness Emma nor I know you're coming we can't supply this critical element, and Emma can't plan floor space (and you'll need both), so RSVP!  to ewestsca at gmail.com.
I look forward to this annual event as the kickoff to my Christmas/Yule season.  Hope to see you there!
Sorcha Crowe