[Atlantia-Announce] Memorial Day Archery at Grimmsfield

Grimm via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed May 20 10:38:37 PDT 2015

Greeting unto the Archers of Atlantia and lands beyond:

Many have asked me if the approaching holiday would affect Grimmsfield's
regular Monday practice, and the answer is YES, and it will make it even
more awesome.  Please join us starting at 1:00 p.m. (not 5) for a full day
of archery to be followed by a potluck dinner. The wonderful Lady Gunnora
had offered to make pork barbecue sandwiches and the good archers coming to
this event will supply the rest. For directions and contact information,
please see www.grimmsfield.com. This will be the final chance to practice
here for the champions shoot and we will be running drills for the finals.
Royal Rounds, novelty targets and the newly redesigned wood walk will also
be open. Please RSVP at grimm at grimmsfield.com if you can make it and what
you will bring.

Your servant,

Grimm

TL:DR: archery at Grimmsfield 5/1/15 1:00 p.m. till dark