[Atlantia-Announce] War of the Wings X Pre-Registration options

via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Fri May 8 13:49:11 PDT 2015

WoW Pre-Registration from the Reservationist & Head Gatekeeper for WoW X

Pre-reg for WoW will be available through the website as well as at specific
events. In order to pre-reg at these events, you must do the following.
1. Fill out the pre-reg from that is located at
http://www.warofthewings.com/war_of_the_wings2_008.htm
2. Locate me at the event. Many times, if you find Achbar, you will find me.
2. If paying in cash, you must have exact change. I will not have any change to
provide. Otherwise you can pay by check or money order

The events where pre-reg will be available are:
Feast of the Saints - 5/9
Hawkwood's Baronial Birthday - 5/16
ConCarolina's - 5/29 thru 5/31
Blades & Bows, A Marshalling Collegium (potential, not definite) - 6/6
Summer University (potential, not definite) - 6/13
Return to Crecy - 6/27
Flight of the Falcon - 8/22

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me directly at zafira AT
carolina.rr.com

YIS,
Sayyida Zafira bint Miram