[Atlantia-Announce] From the Autocrat: Registered Groups for Ruby Joust IV

Arnora in Rauda via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed May 6 10:28:29 PDT 2015

Good day! Below you will find the list of groups that have reserved land at
Ruby Joust IV. In order to allow my Land Agent to properly coordinate the
allocations, I will be closing the group registration on Monday, May 11th.

If you do not see your group here, then I have not received a request for
land as of today, 5/6. If you expected to see your group, please contact
the person designated as the Camp Steward and have them fill out this form:

http://goo.gl/forms/WK9rYuVd6Z

*Barony of Caer Mear*

Camp Coordinator - Lord Hjörr Guðmundsson (Seth Somervill)

*Barony of Black Diamond*

Camp Coordinator - Lady Alys d'Avignon (Jaime Graves)

*Dragoon Guards*

Camp Coordinator - Matheu de Cadiz

*House Hawkins*

Camp Coordinator - Estienne de Conde (Steve Lackey)

*Great Dark Horde*

Camp Coordinator - Osa the Archer

*Equestrian* - For equestrians and our supporters, please send me your
expected time of arrival, and have your current coggins if bringing horses,
Thanks!

Camp Coordinator - Alienor de Bathe

*Anglesey*

Camp Coordinator - Ursus of Anglesey (Tim Tyson)

*Hotel de Byram*

Camp Coordinator - Bryce de Byram (Duane Moore)

*Robakovna*

Camp Coordinator - William Cameon (Ray Billingslea)

*Barony of Tir-y-Don*

Camp Coordinator - Muriel McArtuir (Jennifer Cooper )

*Barony of Marinus*

Camp Coordinator - Catalina Riquel de Luna (Melissa Rhoades)

*Barony of Windmasters Hill* - "Welcome! If there are special concerns or
needs, please let us know as soon as possible such as: need of electricity
so others may sleep at night (C-pap), or other such medical needs. Thank
You. See You There!!"

Camp Coordinator - Serena De Almendara(Maria Hammond)

*Lochmere*

Camp Coordinator - Baroness Avice Claremond(Theresa Straut)

*Mountains Keep*

Camp Coordinator - Count William Thomas (John Sheppard)

*Barony of the Sacred Stone*

Camp Coordinator - Baroness Alianor atte Red Swanne(Jean Wagner)

The Wolf & Bell

Camp Coordinator - Mary Isabel of Heatherstone (Leesa Orton)
Barony of Steirbach

Camp Coordinator - Allen of Wolfhou (Allen Miller)
Southwind

Camp Coordinator - Johanna von Sudeborn ( Karen Louise Flessas)
Condottieri

Camp Coordinator - Cailin Cainindanna (Michael Jones)
Barony of Ponte Alto

Camp Coordinator - Drogo Rainulf deDragonera (Stephen Cicirelli)
Clan Roanwoulfe

Camp Coordinator - Talorgen Hersir (Randy Dees)
Casa Scungilli

Camp Coordinator - Kilian Rodrigo Proscuitto Scungilli (Kilian Head)

--
Yours in Service
Lady Arnora

"When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered
Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon...you just have to
outrun the halfling."