[Atlantia-Announce] 2015 Known World Children's Fete

Tammy via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Tue May 5 19:03:22 PDT 2015

Greetings All,
It is exactly 3 months (92 days) until we will once again be entertaining the children of the Known World.
Time to put it in high gear and put the finishing touches on your activities.
The Barony of The Sacred Stone will once again be providing the refreshments.I am awaiting confirmation that a couple of the other Atlantian baronies will be providing the Bounce Castle.We have Face Painting (Lasairfhiona inghean Cheallaigh), Origami (Rose Barfoot) and Disney Princesses (Esa inghean Donnchaidh).I have heard from a couple of general volunteers but I know there are more planning to attend and set up stations.
Please take a moment to fill out the form so we can get an idea of resources that we need to provide and so that our volunteer coordinator can get everyone checked in efficiently.  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Xo9fOtzvlW2kOui43dZUiMUuPMPFSI2UHcHoSMHySAg/viewform?c=0&w=1
I'm getting excited and look forward to working with you all again this year.  Tammy Reid/Lady Aine O GrienanNCHEAC (North Carolinians Home Educators Athletic Commission); FHE (Forsyth Home Educators); SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism); BSA (Boy Scouts of America); OA (Order of the Arrow)"If possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with every one." (Romans 12:18) - In other words, just be nice.