[Atlantia-Announce] In A Phoenix Eye - Nov 21,2015

Nikole Harrington via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Fri May 1 06:46:35 PDT 2015

Greetings all!

On November 21, at Star of Bethlehem Lutheran Church in Winston Salem, NC,
the Barony of the Sacred Stone will host a day filled with Arts and
Sciences.
10 A&S competitions will take place. 10 competitions designed to challenge
and inspire the artisans of Atlantia!

Yes this event is months away but as we all know art takes time. We want to
give you all plenty of time to work on your entries. Some of the
competitions must be registered for in advance. I recommend visiting the
event website and checking out all the competitions and signing up today!!!

website - https://sites.google.com/site/phoenixeye2015/

Lady Murienne l'aloiere, Event Steward, In A Phoenix Eye