[Atlantia-Announce] A&S Competitions for Fall Crown -=- Anno Societatis L

Etienne Le Mons d'Anjou via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Jun 29 07:59:35 PDT 2015

CORRECTION

The timeframe for Tempore Atlantia is *1500 A.D. to 1600 A.D.*

A big thank you to Master Marcellus Capoziello da Napoli for catching my
error. This has been a service announcement on the dangers of making posts
at 12:30 am. :-)

Again, the timeframe for Tempore Atlantia is *1500 A.D. to 1600 A.D. *I
look forward to seeing lots of entries!