[Atlantia-Announce] Atlantian Hospitality at Pennsic (Waterbearing)

Lynette Semere via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Wed Jun 24 07:14:39 PDT 2015

Hello Atlantia!

    So once again we are all excited about braving the elements of war at
Pennsic! Those of you who take the field or support those who do know
exactly how important it is to keep all of Atlantia nourished and hydrated
during war week. Unfortunately I have been unable to do much fundraising
through my Etsy store as in past years due to health and family issues. So
if you enjoy having the hospitality under the Atlantian dayshade and you
are able please consider donating to help keep our populace hydrated during
war week. Here are a couple ways to help.

*Bring items to the dayshade at Pennsic. Most helpful would be (but any
munchies are appreciated):

-Sealed Gallons of Water (Don’t want to chance people getting sick off
Pennsic water)
-Pickles
-Olives (black or green)
-Pretzels, chips, or crackers (cheese-its, corn chips, etc. Items with salt
in them)

*Money donations are always accepted at the dayshade, but we know most
people don’t remember to bring money to the field.

*I also can accept monetary donations via paypal or snail mail. Paypal
donations can be sent to lynettesemere(AT)gmail.com or send me a PM for my
home address. (If donating with paypal please include something like
“Waterbearing Donation” in the notes section of your transaction.

Thank you all for your time and consideration! And as always if you would
like to help water fighters PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE feel free to come by the
hospitality tables and jump in. Watering fighters is a great way to enjoy
the battles and meet new friends. The fighters are so grateful for the help
and it is such a rewarding experience to help your fellow Atlantians keep
safe and enjoy war.

In Service to Atlantia,
Baroness Lynette Semere