[Atlantia-Announce] MoL class/Beg. C&I and Scriptorium this Sunday

Kit Wellner via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Thu Jun 18 17:31:58 PDT 2015

Anyone within driving distance of Windmasters' Hill is welcome to join the barony for our baronial practice from 1-6 at Fitness Park in Fuquay-Varina, NC (101 Fitness Drive, Fuquay-Varina, NC).  I will be teaching MoL 101 at 1 pm and Beginning C&I at 2 pm followed by scriptorium time.  Any aspiring or established scribes please come out and enjoy the day and get your art on!  Anyone interested in becoming an MoL or any marshalls who would like to take the class to see what it is we do over there at that table are also invited to come take the class with me.
Hope to see folks there!

Sajah of the Many Names
Minion of Her Grace Seonaid ni Fhionn, MoL, Education Deputy for Novice Scribes, Woman Who Makes Paints, and unofficial Atlantian Minister of Hugs