[Atlantia-Announce] Artists Village and Classes at War of the Wings

Ruth Harris via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Jun 8 08:52:02 PDT 2015

Attention all Teachers and Artisans.........
You spoke and we listened!! The Artists Village/ A&S displays/ Competitions
/ Demos and Classrooms at War of the Wings are moving to a new location. We
will NOT be across the road! We will be right near the castle at Elchenburg
in the middle of the activities with new improved signage, new lighting,
improved organization and a new layout.

Lord Brendon O'Caiside is managing the class schedule so you will be able
to sign up to teach and your students will be able to register for classes.
Plus, you will know how many students have signed up for your class and
they will know when a class is full or changed.

We have a new website and it will be easy to navigate for everyone. Please
consider signing up to teach. If you have a class track for June
University, or for Nottinghill Coill's Collegium or for Pennsic, we would
LOVE for you to share it again at War of the Wings. We will have room for
"dirty arts" too. So if your art requires it to be done outside, here is a
place to show it off.

We welcome all to come and share your talents with our WoW friends.
The link to sign up to teach a class is here......or email Lord Brendan at
bcaiside at yahoo.com. You have so much to teach and we want to learn so hurry
and reserve your time slot.
*http://www.warofthewings.com/register_classes.html
<http://www.warofthewings.com/register_classes.html>*