[Atlantia-Announce] Pennsic Gift Basket

Baronö Bessenyei Rozsa via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Jun 1 12:45:26 PDT 2015

(*please cross post*)

Greetings!

We have had word that the Kingdom that Atlantia will be presenting a gift
basket to at Pennsic will be the Kingdom of Atenveldt this year.  Their
Majesties Atenveldt are lovers of all things Viking and handmade crafts.

Their Majesties Logan & Esa do ask that those wishing to donate items to
the gift basket please bear in mind the great distance that these items
will need to be transported back to the Kingdom of Atenveldt from Pennsic.
Please keep the size of the item(s) small and easily packable.

I will be available at Return to Crecy and at Pennsic (N22 - Clan
Ebonwoulfe) to collect the donations.  Please contact me directly if you
have items to donate and are unable to make either of these events so
alternate arrangements can be made.  Please include your contact
information (SCA & modern names, email and mailing addresses) along with a
list of ingredients for any consumables.

Their Majesties will be presenting the gift basket at the State Dinner on
Monday evening of War Week.

Thank you in advance for all the amazing work that you put into your
donations!

Rozsa

*B**aronö Bessenyei Rozsa*
*Rachel Rosado*