[Atlantia-Announce] Pennsic Opening Ceremonies - Atlantian Processional

Andreas de Caunteton via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Mon Jul 20 18:57:01 PDT 2015

>From Master James of Middleaston, Their Majesties' Herald at Pennsic War:
Atlantia, pray attend Their Majesties' words!

Pennsic missive from their Majesties Atlantia:

Please join Us on Sunday, Aug 2 to show the Might and Beauty of Atlantia in
Pennsic's Opening Ceremonies. Details are subject to change but the plan
right now is as follows. We ask the Populace to meet Us in Atlantian Royal
by 8:15 am. Depending on the weather, We expect to march to the Battlefield
or the Great Hall by 8:30. We will stand with Our cousins AEthelmearc and
boldly meet those who challenge the Peace of the Known World

Please disseminate to any and all who may find this of interest.