[Atlantia-Announce] Pennsic Children's Fete - Please Cross Post

Tammy via Announce announce at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Fri Jul 3 10:57:52 PDT 2015

Good Afternoon All,
We are a month away (Wednesday, August 5th) from the Known World Children's Fete at Pennsic and we still need help! The Fete Needs You!
If you have volunteered but not signed up yet, please do so. If you have not spoken up, we could still use you. Either way, please fill out the google doc so that volunteer registration will go much smoother:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Xo9fOtzvlW2kOui43dZUiMUuPMPFSI2UHcHoSMHySAg/viewform

There is still plenty of room for more craft/game tables if you or a group would like to help. Please contact me with your idea to make sure we don't have duplication.
Set up will begin at 11:00 am with festivities starting at Noon. The Fete will run until 3:00 pm and we should be done with clean up by 4:00 pm. If you are able to help with either setup or clean up or both, that would be great. We also need help with registration/troll and with some of the booths. If you can give an hour or the whole time, we will be much appreciative.
There have been questions over the new Pennsylvania law and we have worked with the Pennsic staff to make sure we are in compliance.
I look forward to seeing everyone in just a few short weeks!
Respectfully,  Tammy Reid/Lady Aine O GrienanChancellor of Family & Youth, Kingdom of Atlantia & Fete CoordinatorNCHEAC (North Carolinians Home Educators Athletic Commission); FHE (Forsyth Home Educators); SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism); BSA (Boy Scouts of America); OA (Order of the Arrow)"If possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with every one." (Romans 12:18) - In other words, just be nice.